Delaware Division of Libraries Blog
Division of Libraries' Blog

Division of Libraries

Facebook  Twitter  Pinterest  Flickr  Google+  YouTube  Instagram


Q: Where can I get a passing bad check sign?

Written on: July 1st, 2009 by: in Q & A's


A: The Delaware Attorney General’s Office has a section of their website devoted to the “Check Enforcement Program.”  You can download card and poster sized signs stating passing a bad check is a crime.  The Attorney Generals Office also has guidelines for accepting checks, a returned checks procedure checklist, and a check complaint form.

Follow our Virtual Reference service!